Is a National Level Business Plan Presentation Event conducted by School of Management in association with EAC 4th Edition (Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp). WORKTOP is mainly organized to portray the entrepreneurial mindset among students from both Management and Non Management students. This is a 2 day event with various rounds for Management and Non Management students . And this event will also highlight some session which is similar to the previous several events under NSTEDB banner in SRMIST.
RULES FOR THE EVENT
- An abstract shall not exceed 500 words, and must be original in nature, all contributions duly acknowledged.
- Deadline for abstract submission is 5th September, 2019.
- Registration fee per a team is Rs.1000 and maximum 3 members per team.
- No spot registration option is available.
- Payment must be done once the abstract selection intimated.
- For registration fill the form by clicking the button given below.
SPECIAL PROGRAM - "Skill Development Trainers"
Held on 13th of September 2019
(Interested participants can attend)
The third day of this event is a special edition. In this day Skill Development Team will be hosting the forenoon session which will be a helpful for students to know about entrepreneurial career, presentation style and lot more.